We would love for you to enjoy your flowers for as long as possible, please use our guide below to ensure your flowers are well looked after and cared for.
- All Bouquet deliveries will arrive in a wet pack (a brick of Floral foam) This is a temporary water source and we encourage you to remove the flowers from the floral foam as soon as possible.
- Select yourself a clean vase and fill with fresh cool tap water.
- We don't believe in Floral preservatives as most of these contain some form of sugar which makes your flowers bloom quicker therefore die quicker. You may however use a small dash of bleach to keep any bacteria at bay.
- Unwrap your Bouquet and remove from Floral foam, cut the stems on an angle with scissors and place your Blooms into your prepared vase making sure no leaves are submerged under the water.
- Place your flowers in a cool spot, out of direct sunlight, away from any heaters or air conditions.
- Every other day you should remove the flowers from the vase, empty the old water, clean and refill the vase with fresh water, recut the stems, and place the flowers back into the vase, repeat this process until the end of the flowers life.
- All boxed arrangements need a top up of water on a daily basis and to also refer back to tip #5.